The OneStop Resource for AnyThingYouNeed...

You now have access to the entire inventory of the internet's top goods& services ALL in one place! Simply select from the categories below or use our convenient eBay drop-down box to find AnyThingYouNeed...by all means feel free to place a comment under any post you read and if you find this site useful Click Here to tell someone about it...search& enjoy!


Main Categories

Automotive * Books * Business * Dating * Electronics * Financial * Food
General * Gifts * Health * Home * Kids * Men * Movies
Outdoors * Pets * Sports * Telecom * Travel * Women

Slack Economy Fuels Ebay Shopping

The following is an article I came acrossthat shows one of the many reasons why you should use Ebay:

With the current economic outlook appearing fairly bleakfor many individuals and businesses, most feel the need tomake every dollar count.

But, no matter how bad the economy does or doesn't get forevery one of us, one fact remains a constant of humannature: People love a bargain!

This fact came home quite clearly to me last week when Iused eBay to turn an expensive business purchase into analmost guilty buying pleasure.

I needed to purchase a very specialized piece of equipmentfor my home office called a "Mimio Board." It converts astandard "white board" you draw on with erasable markersinto a digital board you use with your PC. In short,everything you draw on the board shows up in the computer.

I really wanted this equipment, much like a 5-year oldchild really wants a new bike! Unfortunately, a new "MimioBoard" cost $400 minimum. But, unlike the 5-year old whostamps his foot and screams "no fair", I did somethingabout it. I went to eBay!

I did a quick search for "mimio" in hope of finding a usedmodel at a reduced price. Much to my surprise I didn't finda used one, but I did find a brand new one still in the boxand available at over 75% off!

It seemed such a great deal that I actually felt a bitskeptical and thought I smelled a "scam." But, like the 5-year old, I really wanted that bike, I mean "mimio board!"

So I enlisted the aid of a professional "eBay Power Buyer"with many years' experience (my wife) to help me evaluatethe deal and whether or not to go for it.

As a veteran of hundreds of successful transactions, shegave me this eBay buying advice, which I now pass to you,my new bargain hunting friend:

Check Feedback - Every seller receives public feedback frompast buyers. Carefully check this feedback and pay specialattention to any negative comments. Look for trends andvolume of negative comments. You should avoid sellers withlots of negative feedback, especially recent bad behaviorindicating a decline in service.

Check Descriptions - Carefully read the item description tomake sure it's exactly what you expect to receive. Look forany guarantees and always ask the seller questions beforebidding. You can email the seller for a particular auctionright from the item page.

Shipping Charges & Insurance - Before bidding, find outexactly how much it costs to ship an item to ensure theseller doesn't inflate the shipping charges to add profit.Though you must pay for it, always insist on shippinginsurance for one-of-a-kind, fragile or expensive items.

Payment - Make sure you know how the seller accepts paymentand how it affects product delivery time. Some sellerswon't ship your product until after your check clears.

Overall, eBay makes a great place to find bargains for bothhome and business if you shop carefully and use commonsense to avoid any obvious pitfalls.
(c)Jim Edwards -all rights reserved www.thenetreporter.com

So even when the economy is doing bad,it's still better to use Ebay! To begin using Ebay immediately simply use my Ebay Search Portal above and don't forget to register first if you haven't done so yet. Just select the "register" tab at the top of the Ebay Search Portal--it's FREE!

Join The OneStop List

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Free Counters
Counter
To Subscribe To This Blog As A Feed Select A Button Below
Add to Google
All Rights Reserved by Cipher Enterprises 2005-2007