You now have access to the entire inventory of the internet's top goods& services ALL in one place! Simply select from the categories below or use our convenient eBay drop-down box to find AnyThingYouNeed...by all means feel free to place a comment under any post you read and if you find this site useful Click Here to tell someone about it...search& enjoy!
Is there a happy smoker? May be a rare one! More than 80 % of the smokers’ population, who formed part of the authentic survey, gave a straightforward answer that they wished to quit smoking. It is, therefore, appropriate to conclude that the majority of the remaining 20 % smokers, require some reasoning and pressure to bring them to the right track.
What it is that latent in the tobacco, which holds powerful sway over these unfortunate millions? It is an innocent looking eight letter word- nicotine. The more we try to understand it, the more it exhibits its enormous ferocity! It has such a telling effect on the physical and psychological areas of human beings, caught in its net, an individual finds it nearly impossible to free himself from its vice-grip. Nicotine is a drug naturally found in tobacco. It is highly addictive.
What happens when a smoker smokes......
Click here to continue reading the rest of this post...